Pidipidi March`21 newsletter
News from Khaya centre
FEBRUARY-MARCH NEWS LETTER 2021
RUPHIN AND EVELINE PIDIPIDI LENASIA, the 21/03/2021
We would like to greet you and also take this opportunity to express our gratitude to all our brothers and sisters, together with those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ , their Lord and our: “Grace and peace to you from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ.“(1Cor. 1: 2-3).
This is what the lord says—your
, the Holy one of
Israel: I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who
directs you in the way you should go.” Thanks to God, who always leads us in
triumphal procession in Christ…” (2 Cor. 2: 14). When we walk through life in
the light of God, the whole journey becomes a joyous experience. We are
thankful to the Lord for this grace upon us during the past 7 years in the
ministry and in our life.
January 2021 was a challenging month for children’s registration and orientation program at the centre. We have new learners for discipleship and computer class. Eveline is teaching computer lessons for the young adults. Last year, she had trained 68 young adults from Lehae, Thembelikhe and Zachariah Park. And she is also doing counselling for girls and women..
We would like also to thank God for the involvement of our staff in the Morning Prayer meeting, He is doing many things in their lives. We have a good attendance of staff (+-65) in Morning (from 8:30 to 9:00 AM, Monday-Friday). God is renewing people’s mind in such way that, whatever comes in their way, they must be able to take it to the lord in Pray, and building their trust in Him alone.
Praise and Prayer requests.
· We praise the Lord for all the blessings of life during 2020
· Pray for the new children discipleship and computer class for the young adults.
· Pray for those living with HIV to accept their status and counselling process.
· Pray for us that the Lord will continues to strengthen us for His work
· Pray for Eveline, as she is dealing with counselling and dealing with cases, please pray that God will grant her with more wisdom and strength. To God is the Glory.Pray for our supporters for God protection against COVID19 and blessing
They are all doing a great work to reach people for the Lord. So they need all our support and prayers!